Our quality vision:
“We satisfy our customer every time and deliver superior value”
Being quality conscious and a customer focused company is critical to the success of our business.
We will be recognised as a top performing company of high standing and integrity, each time delivering superior value for our customers, people and shareholders.
To achieve this we will:
- Maintain and continuously improve our Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Ensure that all employees and contractors receive appropriate instruction and training to fulfill their individual quality assurance responsibilities.
- Continuously improve our systems and processes for delivery of products and services of the highest standards and ensure customer needs are met and their satisfaction assured.
- Consult with and promote active participation of employees in the management of the quality of their own and others work.
- Establish annual quality objectives and targets and implement programs to achieve them.
- As a minimum, comply with relevant legal and other requirements.
- Ensure that we have the resources and skills necessary to achieve our quality standards.
- Identify and implement corrective and preventative control measures to eliminate the cause of actual or potential non-conforming products or services
- Incorporate quality performance in the annual appraisal of employees and contractors and recognise accordingly.
- Formally monitor, audit, review and report annually on our quality performance and IMS requirements against defined objectives.
- Require that companies providing contract services to Boom Logistics Limited manage their quality performance in line with this Policy.
- Ensure this policy is communicated, understood and successfully implemented by all Boom Logistics Limited employees and contractors.
This policy was developed in consultation with management, supervisors and employees and will be reviewed September 2017.