We deliver specialised EWP solutions from a comprehensive range of travel towers
and access equipment to meet the access requirements in a variety of markets, including:
- Power transmission & distribution infrastructure
- Industrial maintenance
- Telecommunications infrastructure
- Mining & resources
- Commercial construction & maintenance
- Local government maintenance
- Civil infrastructure
Our approach to the delivery of EWP solutions is based on providing real value to our customers involving:
Client Partnered Solutions:
- Preplanning onsite project assessment and safety analysis
- Cradle to grave project management of EWP services / fixed-term asset management / short term equipment supply
- Fleet mix tailored to project requirements
- Continual reassessment as the project progresses
- Zero-harm focus and best practice programs to drive operational confidence
- Cultural alignment with our customers on an uncompromising safety focus
- “Life Saving rules” remind all stakeholders of safe practice around EWP equipment
- Trained and experienced operators
- Equipment maintenance programs and pre-start equipment inspections drives service reliability and minimises downtime
- Responsive in-house technical and mechanical support
Tailored EWP Solutions
Our Account Managers provide onsite inspections to minimise project risk and review and tailor an access solution to overcome any height, reach, site access or working surface limitation on your project.
Project Productivity & Efficiencies
By working closely with our clients and packaging solutions from our diverse range of equipment we are able to provide the most efficient EWP solutions to optimise project productivity.
Lifting & EWP Solutions
By leveraging on service and operational synergies with BOOM Logistics we can bundle our services with Australia’s largest fleet of mobile cranes to deliver a more comprehensive lifting and EWP solution.
Packaged Solutions For Non-Core Assets
We are able to package lifting and EWP solutions with additional non-core assets, subject to specific client and project requirements.
We’re in reach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to react promptly to unforseen project changes or access requirements as the project progresses.
We combine a network of dedicated subcontractors with our own equipment transport fleet to ensure prompt and reliable equipment deliveries.
Our large fleet of equipment is mobile and can be easily relocated within our network, Australia-wide, in preparation for large-scale, longer-term projects.
We can review projects to identify innovative improvements to equipment hire and asset management that will deliver greater value to clients on current and future projects.