Travel Tower Operators – Sydney / Wollongong
Sydney & Wollongong
Full Time & Casual
Applications close 30/07/18
The primary responsibility of the Travel Tower Operator is the safe operation of travel towers and plant equipment, in accordance with applicable legislation and company policies. This includes problem solving using professional judgement and experience within the bounds of corporate objectives, company policy and legislative requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining logbooks and plant records for the equipment operated by them as required by Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), company policy and procedures and legislation
- Conducting operational pre-start checks on equipment in accordance with company policy and procedures, before each shift
- Operating all plant and equipment in accordance with the OEM, Boom Logistics’s Operating Handbook and company policy and procedures
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Being available and willing to participate in work away from the branch which may involve extended periods away
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Licence to Perform High Risk Work (WP)
- A HR Driver’s License
- A construction White Card
- Experience in operating Travel Towers / Truck Mounted Booms
In addition, the following experience and qualifications would provide a distinct advantage:
- A HC License
- MSIC Card
- Working at Heights
Short listed candidates will be required to provide evidence that their driver’s licence is current and ‘active’, and be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment.
If you are reliable, have a strong work ethic, great communication & interpersonal skills and are willing to travel when required, then we would like to hear from you.