Crane Operators, Riggers & Dogmen – Mackay & Coalfields
Mackay & Coalfields
Application close 30/05/18
Exciting opportunities currently exist for highly motivated and experienced Crane Operators/Riggers & Dogmen to work on a casual basis to perform work in the Nebo area.
These positions are open only for local employees or those who can work on a drive in, drive out basis.
Reporting to the on-site Supervisor, responsibilities may include
- Safe and efficient operation of mobile cranes of up to and including a 300 tonne crane
- Rigging and dogging activities
- Liaising closely with the Fleet Controller, Supervisor and Operations Manager regarding day to day deployment
- Working with a clear focus on safety and the customer
- Undertake Safe work practicesA current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 is essential.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a full pre employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
Operators will hold an unrestricted crane operator’s C0 Ticket – as minimum requirement and rigging and/or dogging ticket (DG) with a current HC driver’s license. You will be driven to provide exceptional customer service and have a flexible and team approach to your duties.
If you are motivated, flexible and take responsibility for getting the job done then apply now.