Crane Operators – Blackwater
Application close 30 April 2019
Exciting opportunities currently exist for highly motivated and experienced Crane Operators to work on a casual basis to perform work in the Blackwater area.
These positions are open only for local employees or those who can work on a drive in, drive out basis. Ideally applicants will be local however we are able to provide shared accommodation for DIDO employees. Competitive pay rates on offer….. Initially casual with a view to permanent roles for the right applicant.
Reporting to the on-site Supervisor, responsibilities may include
- Safe and efficient operation of mobile cranes of up to and including a 300 tonne crane
- Rigging and dogging activities
- Liaising closely with the Fleet Controller, Supervisor and Operations Manager regarding day to day deployment
- Working with a clear focus on safety and the customer
- Undertake Safe work practices
A current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 is desirable.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a full pre employment medical including D&A Testing as part of the recruitment process.
Operators will hold an unrestricted crane operator’s CN – C0 Ticket – as minimum requirement and rigging and/or dogging ticket (DG) with a current HC driver’s license. A current working @ heights is also desirable. You will be driven to provide exceptional customer service and have a flexible and team approach to your duties.
If you are motivated, flexible and take responsibility for getting the job done then apply now.