Junior BA / Desktop Analyst – Southbank
Applications close – 30/07/18
We are seeking a proactive, service oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide Business System Analyst / Desktop Analyst support to the business on a permanent basis.
As a Junior BA & Desktop Analyst, you’ll be responsible for providing support to the commercial team with creation, updating and testing of reports and end user support to the business nationally. This is a varied role with exposure to many facets of ICT.
You’ll work closely with the business as part of the National ICT team. Your role will include taking care of end user requests via phone and email, including general support and troubleshooting with a strong focus on Citrix XenApp and SQL environments. You will assist in hardware builds and deployments, new user set-ups, application support and installations, fulfilling procurement requests, project work and more.
You’ll have excellent communication skills, ensuring your end users always have a clear understanding of technical problems and their resolutions. You’ll use best practices, document regularly, follow company processes and procedures and work within the team to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
Key Selection Criteria:
· Ability to work flexible hours. The Service Desk operates between 7:00am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday.
· Demonstrated experience with Office 365 / Azure, Active Directory, MS SQL and SSRS reporting.
· Experience working with products from vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, Dell, Cisco, AirWatch, Avaya and Kaspersky.
· Hardware experience with Laptops, Desktops, Thin Clients, Printers, Wifi Access Points and Network Switching.
· Service Desk experience including ticketing systems.
· Exemplary customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Ability to troubleshoot problems to the root cause
· Procurement experience
· Takes pride in work and strives for quality results
· Microsoft certified in Transact-SQL qualifications or industry equivalent
· Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) qualification or higher (win7 / win10)
· Exposure to MS Dynamics Suite GP, CRM and Power BI
· Citrix XenApp and XenServer experience highly desirable
· Web application support experience
If you’re highly motivated and want to take responsibility for using your initiative, then apply now.