Administration Assistant – Newcastle
Applications Close – 30/07/18
Due to a retirement, a great opportunity exists for a proactive Administration Assistant to join our team in Carrington. Reporting directly to the Business Manager you will be responsible for providing administrative support with some assistance in accounts payable and other finance functions.
- Travel bookings including Flights, Accommodation and Car Hire
- Checking timesheets and dockets
- Coordinating Uniform, PPE and stationery orders
- Obtaining quotes and creating and confirming Purchase Orders
- Maintaining the maintenance system (MEX)
- Managing fuel orders
- Petty cash, credit card reconciliation and banking
- Undertaking reception duties, including the opening and distribution of mail and Toll parcels
- Registration of assets and compliance paperwork
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Fantastic time management
- Ability to work efficiently and well under pressure
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Experience in working within a fast paced environment and managing tasks end to end
- Competency in learning new systems
We are seeking someone well presented with a positive, professional attitude. You will enjoy working in a dynamic operational environment and be self motivated to achieve results.
The successful candidate would preferably have previous experience in a similar role and be willing to commence their ordinary working day at 7am to 3.30pm to service our customers. A demonstrated ability working with a team and supporting the overall objectives is essential.
If you are highly motivated to play a key role in a dynamic operational environment, please apply now.